It is SOOOO cold in New York, we have to stay inside. And what are we doing with the kids when it is cold outside during their Winter Break? well besides the fact that you have to be PATIENT, LOVING and NICE you have no more choice than being creative!
Here a DIY I did this weekend to pass the time.
There is a story behind the 3 little Pigs. When we were in Paris during Christmas, we went to see the famous Puppet show in the Luxembourg. The show was the Three Little Pigs! What a fantastic memory lane throughout my childhood.
Anyway. Here what you need and what to do and the TEMPLATE: template by La maison de Loulou copy
What you need: Colored felt, print template, 4 large match boxes, scissor, universal glue, pins and needle, thread.
What to do:
1. cut all the elements from the template.
2. Glue the large pictures to the match boxes.
3. Cut into your felt the different patterns (pig & wolf).
4. Put together the patterns and pin them. Now you can start to sew.
5. with your leftover felt, you can customize your finger puppets.
VOILA! now time to play. I did a video on Instagram to show you, come visit me